First day of school was fun and I thank God for that. Schoolmates (both undergrad and postgrad) seem nice, friendly and easy-going. And the staff and student union are really friendly and helpful. We had to take a English test (another one!) and boy, it was difficult. LOL. We were shephered around in a tour of the school, whose layout is hmm extremely confusing! Then I had two hours of practice on the grand C3 in room 319 before meeting YB, SH and FX for dinner at MacDonalds in U-Man campus. Overall, it was fun, and practice was quite decent. Praise God for his plan and providence in all matters!
I read the opening of Ephesians this morning. Chaper 1 from verse 1 to 14. Surely I must have read it before, but this morning when I read it, I felt like... wow... such an impactful opening to his letter to the brothers in Ephesus! Indeed it must be God's spirit leading Paul to write.
Let me share a verse or two.
"In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory." - Ephesians 1:11-12
I don't know who's predestined, and frankly speaking, nobody knows except God himself. But He will unveil his plans. If you are, God will find you. And I believe He does knock on the door of every heart there is out there. Until then, I'm praying for some of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment