I got rejected twice within two days.
Mixed feelings.
On one hand, I asked God to let me have the job if its meant to be, and not let me get it if its not part of His plan. So, no regrets. I accept the outcome.
Nevertheless, I cannot deny my disappointment. And along with it, an ounce of insecurity.
Dear Lord, what is my calling?
2 comments:
hey, paul, dont worry, im sure He had something planed for ya, ok? im glad that the recital went well, haha... play for me when you got the chance!! haha... anyway, if you are planning to go to aus, you can stop by nz, that is if you want to, you are more than welcome...!
Thanks xiang. I would lurve to play for you someday, maybe we could do a piano-trumpet little thingy! Or perhaps for your wedding someday? ;) yeah?
Going to aussie! dates still tentative. Can't go to NZ though cos its so expensive. Bet ya know that. My first trip down under and we're going to drive around. Terribly excited!
Post a Comment