Before I start ranting about my uneventful day, take a look at this!

Cb major - life is full of complecations,
commitments and organisation. You love to make
sure everything is just perfect, but sometimes
this can cause you to fall over your own feet.
A slightly unsociable key: why Cb major when
you could be the identical Bmajor? It has less
accidentals.
what key signature are you?
DUDE! Cb major! (which is also = B major.)
Well, okay. I like playing B major. It's easy with all the black keys. But on the flute.. hmm, okay lar, not that tricky. What do I think of the description? Well, yeah, I like know things in advance, but I must say, I appreciate a lot of spontaneity too. Find out.
No, not sex in a public bathroom.
Anyway, back to my uneventful Thursday.
Woke up at freaking 9.30am after my two alarms were snoozing for forever! Took a cab to River Valley but was ten minutes late for lesson. God, I was SO tired after all that cake, vodka, SATC, and bitching about men last night. Today's lesson was good. My teacher is starting to ask more questions in svenska, and that really raises my sensitivity to listening. Boy, I love it. She said I was improving, and I think so too! Tough road ahead but let's go baby.
Damn, was that a trombone I hear from the tv outside? Shit, I love the brassy sound. Trumpets, trombones, etc. It's just so.. sexy? Oh, and all that jazz. .. turns me on. Anyway, there's this music education series going on every thursday on television, and hosted by good old GOD Wynton Marsalis. So I usually leave the tv on while i do my stuff in the room.
I missed gym today, so that's my priority tomorow.
Huanying brought his gf here just now! She loved my apartment and I think she's seriously considering taking the room after ym leaves. That'll be her brother and her. 3 people. Sounds fun! Managed to click with her pretty well on our first meeting too, so.. keeping my fingers crossed and abnormally twisted! Haha.
Man, there's this guy playing this difficult trumpet concerto.. shit, can't recall the name. It starts with a theme, and there are the variations of it. Bravo!! People, its a good programme! Last week, they discussed on Prokofiev, orchestral understanding, major and minor. This week has a lot more jazz, rag... now, they're playing again with Marsalis on the trumpet. I love jazz. It's so alive, and always different and unique every single time. It's so much of thinking and just playing according to your feeling at that very split second.. and its freaking enjoyable!! Cannot describe.
Okay, Coupling is coming on now.
1 comment:
hehee i'm..
Eb major - you are warm and kind, always there for your friends, who are in turn there for you. You are content with your confortable life and what you are currently achieving; if you keep in this state you will go far.
catch up with ya soon! -hui
Post a Comment