Yesterday evening was Session 2 with AR. It was alright - I didn't play that fantastically nor that badly either. EV is getting married! And that swung off AR's short talk about marriages and Mr Right(s). Touching. Timing, timing, timing. Feeling too. Later on, Mar said something at KAP macs that made sense. And Becky with her story of her friend who always leaves a trail of destruction. I told Mar that we were on texting terms. She says its a good sign. On my side, I am making nothing out of it. Nothing. JM says he's like expired chocolate. "no matter how it taste, it will still cause diarrough" he described.
I'm just sitting here.
Just sitting.
It's so foggy and hazy out there. The flight should be smooth.
2 comments:
xie xie, can you at least correct the spelling error before you quote me?
-jm
but it won't be jianming anymore..
Post a Comment