I brough my camera to work today hoping to snap the breathtaking sunrise from my office, but clouds loomed over all the silver skyscrapers and dude, I even saw lightning striking various low buildings in the area (eg. the seriously weird looking spaceship-wannabe Court). Calv was bullshiting all about tentacles from the clouds coming down to grab Vish.. was funny, but basically just BS. Early mornings are fun, cos system is up (usually) and turnover from NY is smooth.. and we get to joke, chat, watch sunrise, and listen to music in our very own space. I don't even feel sleepy anymore, well, at least until after lunch.
Friend getting married. I feel so awesome for him. They have been together like, for forever. Okay, about 7 years (hey, izzit?)? They had a rough patch actually.. both of them must have went through quite a bit themselves, and well, now they're back together and my friend really loves her. If only you heard what he said about their aussie travel together..gosh, it was so touching, i felt this buzz in my heart dude. Amazing. Hey, I wish you guys the best, man. Nothing but the best. And you, my friend, may you always remember how much she means to you and how she'll always stand by you and I hope you guys will continue to cherish and encourage one another till the end.
Love is great, isn't it?
Phew :)
No comments:
Post a Comment