Tuesday, June 21, 2005

What holidays

Holidays. Blardy holidays.

Sigh.

My colleagues and I are all planning our schedule for now till December cos we need to synchro our leave-taking. As if you don't know yet, I have to work on Singapore holidays cos nobody in the f-ing world celebrates National Day, Vesak Day or Deevapali, etc.. Oh well, part and parcel of my job. Just like my working hours. Bleah. Anyway, that meant I get a couple of days more to claim in addition to the 9 days i have for this half year.

So.. Thinking of going for a trip around Christmas. Yeap. But to where? Maybe to States or Bali, I was thinking.

Well.
Someone is flying to States tomorrow for 2 weeks.

=/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been through all that so I know what a bummer it can be. It's kinda nice having the whole office to yourself and blasting the music though ;)

sunflowr said...

i won't be alone though. but yep, no boss around on p.hol, and britney comes alive.