Monday, July 25, 2005

Fate is cruel

Chemistry between two people is something you ought to be happy about. For in this mass millions and billions of people roaming the planet, how many can you actually claim to have chemistry with? The spark may not last for eternity, then shouldn't we embrace the hour of it all with our souls, with our love?

It may have been there. Or I could have made it all up inside my head.

But I'm gonna take one step back, and draw a line on the sand. So that I may continue to stand next to him, and still knowing i'm on my side of the line. Be a friend. Wish him all the best.

Fate can be so cruel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think I'd be sad to know he has found someone. But when the remotest possibility of him being with someone else arose, tears started streaming down. And I couldn't stop. I did want him to be happy. Afterall, he left to be happier. And I sincerely want him to be. Even though it hurts to know the person beside him is not yourself... ... Cos you loved him so... ... It's easier when we decide to let him go, let him fly, to pursue his happiness... ... And it's time to find ours... ... I am behind you, Paul