Sunday, July 03, 2005

Rest in peace

I'm gonna miss you kitty cat. You were my friend when I moved in. You were my friend when I was down. You were my favourite kitty cat. Though you always looked fierce, I knew you were gentle inside. You scratched me once on my foot, and I remembered it bled. I was pissed for a moment, but I could never be angry with you. You ignored me often when I talked to you but surely you understood that I loved you. I don't know how it would feel now that I won't see you there when I got to work at 5am.. I don't know how it would feel not to see you when I come back from work or rehearsal.

But..

Thank you for always being there even though I know it wasn't for me. And thanks for listening to me talk about yang when I was upset. Thanks for rubbing my jeans and reminding me what simple love and joy there is.

I'm really going to miss you.



In memory of dearest kitty cat, who has gone home to God. Rest in peace. 02 Jul 2005

3 comments:

skygreen said...

I'm sorry to hear that kitty is gone...
-bell

skygreen said...

hi hon,
seldom get the chance to talk to u these days, hope u're enjoying your job.
i've been updating my blog...hopefully! address is:
bolbell.blogspot.com

In case a certain mr ng starts his nonsense..

take care!
-bell

Anonymous said...

yar yar yar... using baoling's blog to advertise yours.. tsk tsk