I just thought maybe I'll have a go at the new year resolutions business again. Yes, I'm doing this with a rather heck-it feeling but what I'm about to write is real stuff ok. Don't think i'm always fooling around. In no particular order (though number 1 is obviously my priority over the rest):
- Learn to let go to God
- Be more organised (at work and in life)
- Eat more fruits
- Exercise
- Rehearse more piano
- Not to procrastinate when it comes to friend
I guess there could be more. But that's all I have in mind right now. It is 1am after all. And though I hate to admit it, I do feel kinda awful turning 26 in just days. Could it because I have not found my niche after searching for 26 years? Or am I just lacking direction and focus? Generally, I feel thankful and jolly each day (thank God for my optimism, its au natural), and haven't been feeling insecure much lately (yes, another thing to give thanks for). Maybe it's just the numbers. Ah, heck with the numbers.
We'll just take life a step at the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment