Confessions are what I do very often. To myself, that is. The passing of 2006 and ushering of new 2007 didn't mean a great deal. I didn't feel even the slightest bang or a need for that. It felt like wednesday-going-on-thursdsay.
We had board games once again at Khar's place. Lol. We do that EVERY YEAR! but still enjoying it. Started off the night with watching "Annie get your gun" movie musical (the super old hollywood version - absolute delight!), then we played Mad Magazine. Yes, THAT super duper zonky old childhood. Emil and I teamed up cos we felt too lazy and wanted to rely on each other to roll the stupid dice. And WE WON! or rather, we lost all our money away the quickest! hehe. Then, we played "Murder She Wrote". Emil and I were the murderer team. And we murdered 5 people!! But got accused and caught by Leslie before we could reach the escape point. Boo!!
**
I took a long break from writing.
**
I've been at this post for like over an hour. Dunno what I was doing. Stoning I guess. Listening to "Her most beautiful smile" and thinking about something. I'm not sure why I feel this way. Mixture of curiosity? Please say I'm not crazy. All will be okay and back to normal when I wake up tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment