Sunday, January 28, 2007

werd

There's just so much going on!!

Work is quite busy recently, and had to train my colleague from Tokyo, plus the fact, this coming week, have to travel AGAIN. Maybe also good. Need to get out of country for a breather. Could have flown out earlier this week but the idea of being alone in Grand Hyatt on my birthday turns me off. So I guess I'll spend my birthday working as per usual (what else to do then?!) and having dinner with Pearl. Maybe UpBeat also if they can make it, but its a weekday eh.

I need to meet up with Karen soon, something I've been procrastinating!! Aiyoh. So terrible. Been really neglecting my friends a lot. Karen, Fiona, Nelson, etc. Oh no! I even owe Felie the chords to a song! Shit, i'm terrible. Dunno why I'm so terrible sometimes, but life is really quite busy enough and honestly, when I have teeny bits of time, I rather be by myself. Which is exactly what I have been doing all these while.. I go shopping alone, I go to a nice restaurant and have a simple delicious meal, I play WoW at home, I listen to music and chill out. Maybe I'm just selfish and crazy. Or maybe I just need to give up some things in life to balance out. What do I want???

And I need to get somebody off my mind. It's been a while, well, maybe 1-2 weeks? I guess it's long enough, paw! Definitely feel much more in control of my emotions now but still. Gaaah! It's just ridiculous. I cannot stand myself sometimes. What are you thinking huh? What did you think will happen? You're such a fool. Noob. Wake up!

Apart from these. I'm level 63 (it takes forever) in game and quite pleased with the progress. No intention of playing too hardcore anymore. Glad I had those days with Kraken and they're a great guild, great bunch of people I've come to respect and admire.

It's 3.30am and I should sleep.

No comments: