Monday, June 18, 2007

Back

Here I am, back again. The entire vacation came and went away faster than a gust of wind. Almost seems too surreal even.

But it's good to be back. There are a lot of things that I have to do, that I must attend to. Got a string of tiny errands I have to finish, including
  • Returning the card to NUS (I certainly not want another email from my university prof again) #done
  • Paying my bills #done
  • Sorting out my mails (snail) #half-done
  • Company report on Taipei work trip, and follow up
  • Expenses report
  • Reading on Mag's lair (I have no shit idea what goes on in that instance) #done but still blur
  • Change my wallet back to the "working" one (zzz) #done
  • Calling my piano kids #done
  • Cleaning my room
Ok that's a handful for Monday. Please please let me finish them!

Reality, you suck! Goodnight!

No comments: