I kinda lost it when I was raiding with my guild last night on WoW. It's a whole conglomerate of reasons. First, I think I was really tired. Secondly, I'm really irked by the fact that I cannot possible multi-task during raiding, which meant I couldn't chat with qy on msn cos my computer would seriously crash with all the processing going on. Thirdly, I might have lost a bit of interest in playing. Does that signal the 2nd long break I might be taking from the game?
This morning in the taxi.. I was just thinking about people. You know, UpBeat people, my gfs, and old school friends. And I realised I haven't seen any of these people for almost a month. It's a mixed feeling of I-kinda-miss-them yet Im-so-tired-I-just-wanna-be-by-myself. Quite contradictory, I admit.
Singapore is beautiful in the morning. Around 6-7am when the sunlight starts to peek through the cotton clouds. I like it. Ok, gotta get back to work. Today is my mid-year review. Not sure what shit I'm gonna get from my bosses. Apparently calvin had it bad yesterday and he was telling me last night. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment