Friday, June 15, 2007

Coming to the end

We finally made it to the Zurich hostel (dammit it keeps raining these days). Believe it, I never paid so much attention to the weather forecast for the past year like I have for the last few days. Anyway we are pretty much stuck in the hostel since its pouring outside and what can we do anyway =( Tomorrow will get up early, have breakfast, lock our backpacks at the main bahnhof and then hopefully walk around before leaving for the airport. Then its hello to the tormentous LONG plane ride home. Lesson learnt, always take Singapore Airlines, not others. Will reach Singapore on Sunday 10pm, and working next morning on Monday. Don`t ask, I have serious mixed feelings about going back to work. No problems with returning to Singapore, but back to work? Geez, self-psycho time again.

Hope all is well with everryone back home. Luv.

No comments: