Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What does God do with people who are bad?

You know something. I've always wondered about this question.

What does God do with people who are bad?

Ok before we get into a heated religious discussion about heaven and hell. I just want to make it clear that i'm not referring to the after-life. Whether these horrible beings go to heaven or hell depends on their own personal salvation. That, for sure, I won't know right now. So, the issue I'm rambling about here is - what does God really do with them on this earth. HERE. NOW.

I'm referring to scheming bosses, backstabbing colleagues, cheating spouses, chronic liars, the list goes on. You get my drift. God knows how pissed I am with these people. Sorry I really don't want to sound all righteous here. I'm not perfect and though I may be annoying myself sometimes, BUT SORRY and NO-SORRY i think there are just way to many assholes around.

Ok.

So tell me why do the rotten mercenaries get to prosper here? Is it cos this is such a fallen world... ? Well, sounds like they belong here alright! Gosh, I am just indignant with these deceitful slugs. YES SLUGS. Because yours truly here associates slugs with smelly garbage. They go together.

OK ENOUGH RANTING.
I"M NOT SURE IF IT HAD MADE ME FELT BETTER. BUT WHAT THE HECK.

Ok so H and I are going to try out something new.. it's called colon hydrotherapy. Supposed to help you detox and feel really good. That's something to look forward to. Hopefully it won't gross me too much. Srsly.

Back to work, with a big sigh. Don't get me wrong. Work is ok. But I wish I didn't have to do this.

No comments: