Sunday, November 22, 2009

Beautiful Saturday

Isn't it nice to blog at night? When it's all quiet. All I hear is Scriabin's nocturne and it's just me and me alone with my music.

Today was kinda really nice. I miss my class in the morning, so had a late sleep in. Really needed the sleep. Then went for J&J wedding at Glory. It was a wonderful wedding. I'm so happy for Jas. It just seemed like yesterday when we were rooming in Cambodia and she was single and secretly in love with L but now she's married to a wonderful man who really loves her and loves the Lord. Indeed God is so good. God is so faithful.

Then I met H at Plaza to jalan a bit..oh oh oh she bought me the nice starbucks tumbler with the cutie penguin!! I'm gonna take it to work and use it to fill my nettle tea. Woot! Then we met N and XR for dinner at Cathay.. NG came in time for the movie.

Now... about the MOVIE "Age and Beauty".. I kinda liked it. It's an art kind of film, pretty philosophical and trying to portray each individual characters being very different in their lives and circumstances, but a friend's impending death brought them all together again and made them rethink and remade certain life decisions. A love-less marriage, an affair, a work rat-race, dealing with old love and memories... it's pretty real, I must say. I wonder if we would be the same when we have OUR mid-life crisis? N and NG found the movie boring but I guess such shows are subjective to each personal taste :)

After the show, we went to Timber @ the OldSchool. Awesome music. Fantastic ambience. We had a great time. And i'm really glad! It's amazing how newly made friends could have a wonderful time together. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, because honestly, I did! Music was good!

Ah and now it's time to sleep. Maybe after this Scriabin piece.

Thank you Lord. For you have made all these things possible.

No comments: