Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Expired

I had lunch five minutes ago. The usual maggie mee with lots of veges and egg. And I saw David Tao on the telly (channel U), speaking on the self-composed song "Melody". Turns out that, the song was about his ex-girlfriend, who's name was Melody. Well, David Tao was with Melody for six to seven years! But that's not the point. The host asked him in mandarin this - "If you had broken up with someone, only later to realise that she's the one you loved and will love most, why don't you return?" To which, he answered "Sometimes in 爱情 (love, in a relationship), there is a 有效期 (effective period, sort of an expiry date). When it reaches that point, you may still love a person, but the love has changed. The feeling is different. You may or may not have those strong initial feelings for that person once again in the future, but that's uncertain. We never know. "

Do you agree?

I guess so. I hope so.
Because if there is really such a thing, I think the expiry date was on 29 January 2005.

1 comment:

pHuAyx said...

TOTALLY AGREE!*nods*

I think there's really such thing lehz...