Hey there!
Gong xi Gong xi! Glad we're leaving the Monkey year and heading into the Rooster year cos hui says that monkeys (that's me) will supposedly enjoy an okay year ahead. Career, Money, and Love. Yay!!! Well, I NEED a career, that's for sure. I HOPE to have some money, that would make things more convenient though I'm not greedy. I WANT love. Hey, are you laughing at me? Tsk. Is it too much of me to honestly proclaim that? Oh well. Leave it to God though. Don't wanna fall deeply in love with yet another seemingly-nice-guy who can click with me to find that he's a heartless two-timing piece of crap.
If you're still figuring out about the Monkey and Rooster.. well what do I mean? Well, its chinese astrology, go figure. You can check out this website. It's rather interesting, really.
Seriously. I'm waiting for the gloom to lift.
No comments:
Post a Comment