Tuesday, March 14, 2006

All's well ends well

... Where did I hear that from?

Anyway, I've been busy lately. Sorry pals. I managed to get a breather today, by not going for a FX seminar which I was confirmed a seat in. I guess it does feel good to be a little selfish and to first take care of yourself. So I took my sweet time after gym today, went to OUB Prints to buy a little photo holder. To hold a special photo.

Sometimes, I find it so hard to reveal my true feelings to people. Especially my closest friends.

And it makes me realise that I need God more than ever. Because He knows and feels what I do deep inside. That doesn't take away the sadness though.

I keep telling myself that it's all a long detour. Stop looking back at the lost woods and head towards the destination. I'm not sure, but I really gotta trust God on this one.

No comments: