hey there,
The word Hollywood means two things to me. One is a little cute monkey plush from Universal Studios back then 1996 in US. The other simply means movies.
Well, actually I have an urge to watch the following movies:
(1) 2046
(2) Sky Captain..
(3) The Ladykillers
And I probably would have to catch them alone (boohoo, but well..)! You could say they are part of my motivation to do my thesis, which is currently Code Red, yeah. I could start with catching The Ladykillers tomorrow, and perhaps 2046 on sunday. Maybe...
Any other good movies?
1 comment:
Going to watch 2046 today!! With Linlay. He's becoming my movie buddy liao. Well, heard its a wu liao movie.. catch no ball movie, but hey, i'm lured by the inviting trailer and the arty farty hype! Thanks hui, will check out on the french film fest!
Post a Comment