Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Sigh

*Sigh*

I just had a short half hour meeting with my prof... and now I still have to try to make my data work cos that's the only way out. Also, knew from my prof regarding a student under him who got a D grade for his thesis.. his paper wasn't well written but still.. D is kinda like a Hiroshima bomb isn't it? Got slightly intimidated upon knowing this piece of unexpected information. Man, I wanna pass okay! I wanna graduate! *cries*

Here's update on schedule (Pauline, if you're reading this, you better do something...)
Tue 26 Oct - Run Item Loading again, if cannot, bug Dr B
Wed 27 Oct - Attend Seminar, Do Statistics Project
Thu 28 Oct - Get Validity Tests (if(prob) bug Dr B else Run PLS)
Fri 29 Oct - Write
Sat 30 Oct - Write
Sun 01 Nov- Church, Email to Dr B
Mon 02 Nov- Edit


God be with us!
Now gotta go run the item loading again.. have to go off by 6pm today. Btw, thanks hui (if you're reading this) for our chat today. I should really invite you to the SOC roof top... its nice. And they made it so you can't actually jump and die (they must have had it in mind when they design... Engineer A: Ah, we have to design this roof carefully. Engineer B: Oh why? Engineer A: You have no idea, all these computer geeks, they're always under so much stress.. anyday anytime, they can break and head for level 8. Engineer B: Oh i see.. nevermind, we build a rooftop where they can go there to attempt their superman desperation stint .... Okay i'm Crapping BIG TIME). We should just bring out all these roller chairs and drink beer or iced blended coffee under the stars someday. Yeah? I'm sure you can finish your report too!

Alright, back to work (our favourite line... since JC...)
8)



No comments: