What I really want to do after graduation
(not in any order of preference)
1. Do my website www.sunflowr.com
2. Jog everyday. Cycle on weekends?
3. Play piano and flute again (God I suddenly miss them)
4. Read
5. Write
6. Spend time with people I care about
7. Continue learning svenska (swedish language)
8. Job? Yes.
Yup. No boyfriend. No romantic plans. But hey, life's waiting out there for me. Well, that's all I can think off right now at the tip of my fingers. Tell me if I'm missing out!
7 comments:
Thumbs up ! =)
hey there, thanks pal.. feels good to hear from ya.
you haven't been playing your flute!? What happened?
yo joo,long story man.. one of those things where you just decided not to play it anymore during that moment. no regrets, but well, now missing my "lao-gong's" sound again :)
paul paul!!! u forgot abt going to church more often!!!! -grinz- or r u already goin to church every week? hehehe...
~eupsies
yar everyweek (but I missed this week, argh! tell you why next time) :)
Post a Comment