Sunday, October 03, 2004

"You and I Both"

Welcome my faithful ones (suckers) to Sunflowr Seconds once again! We gather here today to celebrate my euphoria - yes, do you have a problem with that? I'm in a fantastic mood today. Boy, I could dance in my little room and pretend I'm crazy :)

So what did happen today?
Well, no, I didn't get ROM haha... rather, Huiyu made pasta for dinner, and hey girl, it was delicious! (thumbs up) It may be still early to say who you will eventually marry, but I do hope he is a good man who deserves all these great-tasting meals (can we have more again soon? haha) and a beautiful dedicated person like you. Let's not jump to conclusion on who he will be, but hey, remember you deserve the best you need and hey, be bold to seek what you desire.

"You and I Both" is a song by Jason Mraz, and I came to know this song because of pey pey. He downloaded this song into my computer and boy, I'm beginning to love it more and more. Following his guru advice (why guru? dude, this fellow can levitate okay! is this guy getting more attractive or what?!), I'm now here sitting here, my speakers singing the tune, my face moisturized, and I'm simply savouring the lyrics... and pey pey is right.. its a great song. I totally identify with it. Do you?


"and its okay if you have to go away
just remember the telephone works both ways
and if I never ever hear it ring
if nothing else I'll think the bells inside
have finally found you someone else and that's okay
cause I'll remember everything you sang.

you and I both loved
what you and I spoke of
and others just read of it
and if you could see now
well I'm already finally out of words."

- Jason Mraz
(You and I both)


So, when was the last time you felt happy and silly at the same time smiling non-stop? And when was the last time you felt like dancing in circles? :)


Well, I'm finally out of words!

(this blog entry was written with a heart full of hope)

No comments: