Wednesday, March 09, 2005

*#$^&@#$~

JL says that disappointment has something to do with expectation. Perhaps I do have some, always had some (those that won't go away even if circumstances have changes).. but I need to learn how to handle or rid them. Cos I really have no time for all the bullshit-i'm-feeling-sad-again and have no energy to deal with such feelings. Rather, I really desire to be a hundred percent apathetic about a person who has just decided that he's calling the shots (on the bloody phone), and yup, he gets to decide that i've expired and happily trots off in the next minute to email his new distraction in his life. Bastard. At times I still feel he was being plain selfish to do that, but JL's right in a way.. who am I to judge? Lucky you, but just for meanwhile. God will judge us all, everyone of us, someday. That's it. I have nothing but feelings of disappointment for you, dude. And quit telling your sis or your gfs or your married colleague that you hope I'm okay. Who do you think you are anyway?

No comments: