Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Feeling good

I feel terrific.

So many reasons - ah, its all swirling inside my brain.
Oh dear, I'm not sure if I can write it all down cos I'm a bit high now. Cellist Rostropovich is coming to Singapore! Apparently, the programme for the Zubin Mehta concert has been changed, and bloody Sistic can't be bothered to update their nice brochures. Thank goodness I checked the Sistic website. Oh man, not-to-be-missed concert definitely. PEOPLE, BUY TICKETS!! $120 and above left, but students get 50% discount *kaching!*.

At last, I managed to finish the press kit for my old a cappella group Lao Langs. Turned out quite nice, or so I thought. Didn't expect big thanks or anything, cos deep in my heart, man, i feel a little "kui1 qie4" (hard to translate into English) towards them. Received two good feedbacks though - one from Val, and another from my ex-boyfriend (dang *alert*). Na, nothing much. Or rather, I'm just being apathetic. So, that's one burden off my mind.

Lately (more specifically, these few days), yours truly here have somewhat morphed into a task-oriented freak. I set goals for the day, and would die-die finish them before I sleep. Before you start thinking i'm a robot-like hardworking bitch (actually sounds quite good huh, but no thanks)... in the past...I used to set a task-list without fail (for as long as I remember, i've been doing this since a kid).. but Mr Procrastination came by my place pretty often. Erm.. rather, almost everyday. For some bizarre but comprehensible reason, I didn't seem to mind his omnipotent presence. "Hello Mr P! How's your day?" (Don't even start guessing the answer.) Oh well. But I guess he must be sick for the past 3 days. Anyone seen him around? By the way, tell him I don't miss him. Shoo!

I'm getting there! Yes, to my aim of a healthy lifestyle, and a leaner body. Gosh, I browsed through all my Europe photos and realised *gasp* I was fat in the past. Dammit. Really kudos to my ex-bf who could really put up with all my pounds and still lie through his teeth about the "pretty" issue. Oh well, thanks. But hey! really glad those extra inches are melting away. Say hello to a size smaller.. ahh, I'm such a bimbo. I know.

Wanted to end off this entry with some small talk on Emmy (aka Elmo) but decided.. naaa. Haha. It's a secret. Okay, BYE!!!








No comments: