Sunday, March 20, 2005

Lately

Lately.

I've been feeling a little troubled these days. It could have been the fact I read cj's blog, it could be the soppy last episode of channel 8 drama serial, it could be lisa ono's voice in derniere valse.

Everything's turning inside out.

Regrets.

Lots of them.



I'm sorry.

Sometimes, I wish I knew better in the past.

Now I'm finally beginning to learn how to love a person.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you love another person? We're in such an odd place in the relationship right. Wish I had some answers myself.

sunflowr said...

j : Its tough to quantify it in words, but its sort of a knowledge (understanding) of what to expect, what to give and what to do? Still learning.. still learning.

Anonymous said...

Okay. Love the new layout and design. You're into anime?

sunflowr said...

j : not really. but i liked that particular picture very much for a long time (girl with bear). animes are very real sometimes.

pHuAyx said...

glad that u're growing up.. heez.. =)

*muacks*
Love ya gal!

sunflowr said...

phuayx : thanks gal! you make my day.