i think i'll never find a guy who can stand me
paul- 下定决心 says:
do you see a problem?
chieng.ng - recovering says:
hahaha... don't worry lah... I think it comes with age..
chieng.ng - recovering says:
you're still young mah..
paul- 下定决心 says:
everyone says thar
chieng.ng - recovering says:
worry so much for what?
paul- 下定决心 says:
i'm beginning not to believe this crap
paul- 下定决心 says:
cos my personality is like that one
chieng.ng - recovering says:
well, if it is, then the person who loves you must also love your personality loh...
chieng.ng - recovering says:
if you change yourself to suit others, then ultimately you lose yourself and don't know who you are anymore right?
Friends.
Things they will say (or even lie) to you just to make you feel special.
JM instantly cheered me up with his few lines of advice and assurance. He even bothered to put our photo (one that we took when we were hanging out in Manchester) in his MSN window, urging me to look at it, I guess hoping to make me feel better. And for that, I finally bothered to download MSN messenger 6.2, just to see it.
I guess, he still is and will always be such an irritating but important friend. 死 JM, don't you ever gloat over that previous sentence or manipulate me, I'll castrate you. *smile*
Sigh, stupid JM, I wish you were back in Singapore.
Our conversation temporarily ended like this :
chieng.ng - recovering says:
hey.... I got to cook dinner already..
paul- 希望 says:
oh ok
paul- 希望 says:
are you coming back?
chieng.ng - recovering says:
ciao!
chieng.ng - recovering says:
maybe in sept
paul- 希望 says:
siao
paul- 希望 says:
coming back to the computer lar!!
chieng.ng - recovering says:
huh?
paul- 希望 says:
u coming back online ?
chieng.ng - recovering says:
oh... my housemate wants to use for 15 mins....
chieng.ng - recovering says:
so give it 1/2 hr?
paul- 希望 says:
okay sure
chieng.ng - recovering says:
you want to chat somemore?
chieng.ng - recovering says:
paul- 希望 says:
cannot izzit
chieng.ng - recovering says:
wah... just asking mah... if not then I dun come back loh..
paul- 希望 says:
liew
paul- 希望 says:
come back siah
chieng.ng - recovering says:
ok then... see you later !
chieng.ng - recovering says:
give you a rose, make you happy
chieng.ng - recovering says:
ciao, bella!
I hope you recover from your wisdom-tooth op soon, pal. Meanwhile, don't talk so much ok. Haha
2 comments:
Lol.. you should've added that I eventually fell asleep on the sofa waiting for my flatmate and never got back on msn!
I really admire your strength sometimes... somehow, I think I know how oyu feel :)
Old friends mah :P
chieng : aiyoh! you still dare to say... never come back online *hmpf* pig!!
Post a Comment