I've got one thing to announce...
I'm getting married!!
Yeah right. *eyes rolling* I'm getting married to me-self.
Good news! I've found a housemate! Two, actually. Her name is Weijun and she's my computing honours labmate Huanying's girlfriend. So, it's gonna be the Merry Three under the roof. I really have got to thank so many of you! So touched to see my friends going all out to find potential housemates for me, and wow, I've got so many responses. Amazing. Thank you pals! Tack tack tack tack tack!

Apart from this good news, everything else is crap. Why so? Well, apparently there are a lot of matters at hand to settle
- Upbeat's Budget-cum-Finance (almost done except some unsettled details)
- Hemläxa (my Swedish homework..i'm screwed man. this week's tough)
- Thrashing out with SOC regarding my bloody unix account
- Whipping up my own website (domain to be announced later!)
- Taking my mom to the hairdresser and the optomerist
- Order the Musicianship book (Foyles?)
- Read my Rushdie book before its due
And I'm officially an asshole this week because
- I have not swept and mopped the floors
- I returned the Apache Administrator book before finishing it
- I prefer reading the PC Magazine above ST's Recruit
- I missed last Thursday's episode of Coupling
Anyone bored? Email me and we could organise some stuff to do. Cycling? Phototaking? Gym? Jazz dance?
Okay! Signing off!

(My bro Peter and I)
5 comments:
both of u USED to have same eyebrows!
XJ
shuddup xj! tsk..
hey paully! i can see the resemblance! you both got the same smile haha
Huanying??? Small world... Wonder if they are still playing guitar. ;) They know each other thru guitar u know.
If you see Huanying, tell him he still looks shuai. (Saw him in the newspaper) And tell him good luck in finding a job.
michelle: yes!! same smile hee!!
edwin: really? wow, indeed its an unbelievably small world! great to see you drop by!
Post a Comment