Did you enjoy my previous post? I know the group photo is slightly distorted cos I squashed the photo by "force" to squeeze within the blogging column. Wait till I fix up my domain, the photos will come nicely in thumbnails!
Today has been wonderful.
I went to teach at CBSS again today, and we recorded Kit Chan's Home and good old Bengawan Solo. Well, the interesting part comes here.. I think I feel something for somebody. Its really crazy I know, and I'm not really sure what that 'something' is exactly, but I can't help noticing and looking at him. I found it rather funny too cos this might be absolutely stupid in any sense but I'm enjoying this interesting "tension" between us. Yes, it could and might be all one-sided on my part, but who cares? It's so exciting, I delight in just looking at his smile and catching him looking at me. Psst, sometimes I think writing on a blog can be so dangerous!
Leslie and I then cabbed to Joo Chiat to collect our photos from The Pond! I'm gonna share photos at the end of this entry. Only some tonight cos I've gotta resize them and upload them. So I've chosen my favourites. They did a fabulous job on the pics! Yes, C from The Pond expressed their great effort in performing "plastic surgery" on our faces. Aiyoh, seriously we ought to do something about them. Haha!! People gotta airbrush our faces so much ok! Sigh, cmon guys, bring on the SKII and what not!
Then I met Linlay and Shenhoe (my IS Consulting ex-team members) for dinner. After which, I dragged them to a performance at Church of Good Shepherd near CHJIMES for a night of renaissance music. My friends sang, and well, it was nice to see so many familiar faces. Had quick chats with many of them too...Linlay say he's shocked that I know so many people there. Well, I guess the music circle is that tiny here in Singapore! If you perform/stage quite regularly, you're bound to bump into the same crowd frequently. Anyhow, I'm not that a socialising type of person, but its always a joy to have short talks. Les, Khar and Becky were also there to watch!
The three of us then went to catch Madagascar at Cineleisure. Boy, GOOD SHOW!! I loved it! Couldn't stop laughing. Linlay loved it too. Shenhoe, being the arty farty guy, thought it was okay. Cmon dude, let go of the Rachmaninov and embrace Dreamworks!
Okay, photo time! I promise to put up more tomorrow night (yes, after my long day of church, piano and cleaning the freaking flat.) Won't be putting up those that will be used for the concert cos I want them to be still fresh on 11-12 August. They're the best, though. So you know what to do yah? Buy ticket from Sistic in June lar! Meanwhile, enjoy these..which are my favourites. Esp the one I took with Khar. Enjoy!








More tomorrow! Goodnight!
3 comments:
Hey Pauline,
I'm glad you liked the photos ! :)
Wow you really read my blog! we love it!!
Hey Pauline...
Dont mind me asking but I just had to... how come the printout for the event is so bad? We spent so many hours cleaning up the face but the quality of the printout is quite bad ley... You all look quite green and sick... Even the ones that you have posted in your blog looked much better than the printout :( *puzzled*
Post a Comment