What does missing a person really means?
Does it mean you still care about him? Does it mean you still love him? Does it mean deep down he's so special and therefore not easily forgotten?
Has there been days where I do not even recall his existence or his presence in my past? I ran the calendar through my head, but I do not remember if there were or weren't any.
All of a sudden, I realise, in a twisted sort of fashion, perhaps he is to me, like how Mr. Big is to Carrie - a great chemistry and connection begging to be forgotten, yet so desperately huddling at the backdoor of the right brain.
Could I meet someone someday, who could make me forget his silly laughs, his early morning forehead kisses, and his innocence when he sleeps? Could there be? If there is, may his strength and faith inspire me to embrace him truthfully and deeply. May I respect and comfort him in my silence and prayers.
And I shall love.
No comments:
Post a Comment