It's been a strange day. First, Yenmei
moved out. Second, I went for my svenskkurs (swedish class) and I
sucked! Mina lärare (my teacher) was a bit pissed off. Oh now, couldn't read properly. Third, I travelled all the way to Bishan to teach CBSS and it was such a
crazy experience with the performance tech run. Not mentioning, I found myself looking at that teacher occasionally. He's nice, and somehow I feel there's this interesting
tension between us. What's happening?? Of course, guess who I ran into? Adrian!! From KR. He's giving PE, English and possibly Geography lessons at CBSS. Fourth, I met Peiling jie for dinner. We had a good
talk and a short
prayer together. That really moved my heart. I'm so
encouraged by all my friends around me who never stop encouraging me to pursue a more meaningful relationship with God. Friends like Lionel, Peiling, Fiona, JianLong, Vincent, Grace, etc. I
thank you all for your unceasing love and patience with me.
Just had the "nervous thing" of today. Thank you Lord.
Here's a
picture to share! My friends and I at Rebecca's birthday party on Monday (Vesak Holiday).
Me, dear Emmy, Becky, Khar and Les. Sharing a upbeaty moment.So, how have you been?
No comments:
Post a Comment